Nowadays, when many types of businesses are running a WordPress powered website, the business owners also would like to offer the choice to customers that will allow them to book an appointment directly from their site, or at the very least, see their availability.Are you wondering what is the most suitable plugin that extends WooCommerce to allow bookings? If you’re looking for one, then it may be time to consider using a booking plugin for your site. In this article, I will give you three of the best WooCommerce Booking Plugins Review to help you have a closer look at them!
WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin
Overview & Price
WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin transforms your WooCommerce shop to a full-fledged Booking platform. It lets you capture the Booking Date & Time for each service. It is “fully integrated” with WooCommerce. It can be used to create & manage all types of booking services. You can sell tickets, tours, hotel bookings, appointments and much more with this plugin.
Single store – $119.00
Five stores – $199.00
Unlimited stores – $249.00
- Select a Booking Date and/or a Time Slot based on the availability
- Allows visitors to “Add to Cart” only when the Booking Date and/or Time slot is chosen
- Allows visitors to view the booking details at every step of the WooCommerce cycle like the cart page, checkout page, order received the page, notification email, etc.
- Booked period is shown as unavailable for reserving even without being checked out
- “Real time” availability checking done at checkout page in case of multiple visitors trying to book the same service that has space only for 1
- Check the reserved period in the received invoice
- The Booking Process will be “fully integrated” with your WooCommerce shop.
- Flexible labels to name your bookings the way you want.
- Choose the booking calendar of your language.
- It allows you to sell vacation rentals & volume discount rentals.
- You can accept booking orders over the phone or emails.
- You can easily sync your bookings with calendar applications.
- You can take advantage of more than a 100 payment gateways available with WooCommerce.
- You can get real granular with the way you set booking options for each service.
- You can set Global & Product Specific “exclude days” rules. It is similar to blackout days.
- You can prevent bookings for some of the dates.
- You can create time slots, e.g. bookings can be made only from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM & so on.
- You can specify the date and time of availability. This makes it useful for services that are available for the limited time periods such as a play or movie.
Ease of Use
The WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin adds a new meta box to product pages where you can enable bookings and create bookable product options. This box supports all booking or appointment settings, so you’ll only need to use it when creating a bookable product.
Overview & Price
This powerful extension allows you to sell time or date-based bookings, adding a new product type to your WooCommerce site. Perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
Single Site: $249.00
5 Sites: $299.00
25 Sites: $449.00
- Create booking slots: Optionally create fixed time slots when bookings are available, or let customers decide.
- Intuitive booking management: Filter and update bookings, as well as booking availability, directly from your WordPress admin.
- Multi-person bookings: Have bookings created for a customer-defined number of people, and optionally offer a per-person discount.
- Manually create bookings: Create bookings manually via the WordPress admin, mirroring the frontend bookings from your customers see.
- Customer email notifications: Set up email notifications to be informed of confirmed or requested bookings, as well as booking reminders.
- Custom-tailored booking costs: Define custom costs per booking, resource, block, people or duration of the reservation made.
- Booking confirmation controls: Make bookings right away or send to you for approval.
- Control booking availability: Define when your booking is available to customers.
Ease of Use
With WooCommerce Booking, you can read the documentation. It is easy to use with this plugin documentation!
Setup appointable products for WooCommerce with the WordPress Appointment Booking Plugin. It is perfectly integrated into WooCommerce, WordPress as well as Google Calendar. It’s one of the best appointment scheduling software you can get right now. You can request payments or just confirmations, and it even allows you to receive payments for appointments. You’ll be able to keep a perfectly organized calendar and reduce no-shows with advanced notifications and reminders.
Single Site: $69
10 Sites: $129
25 Sites: $199
- Manually add bookings: It is very easy to add a new appointment manually for a customer. Besides adding a new appointment in your website admin, you can also add a new appointment to your Google calendar and it will be automatically synced.
- Flexible email notifications: All email templates are integrated with WooCommerce notification system and can be edited the same way as default WooCommerce email notifications. Templates can also be edited in your child themes.
- Calendar administration: For the better overview of your appointments, you can view and edit your appointments inside a flexible calendar. Manage the calendar in weekly or daily view. The calendar is synced with staff as well as Google calendar.
- Request confirmation: Not only can you accept payments/deposits for your appointments, you can also receive appointment requests. This way, you don’t accept payments for you appointments upfront and have better control over the schedule.
There are three of WooCommerce Booking Plugins offer you the ability to take bookings on your site via WooCommerce. Which one did you choose for your website? And If you have any comments or opinion about them, please feel free to ask me at the comment section below!