This is a collection of the best WooCommerce examples of babies & kids websites. These websites are ideal for childcare, kindergarten, day care centers, kids toy shops, children’s party businesses, children’s learning and activity blogs, and other types of children’s website or businesses that cater to children for sell kids products.
Kishu Baby is an adorably fashionable baby accessories online store including blankets, burp cloths, hair bands, bibs, bloomers, nursing scarves and swaddles.
- Extensions used: TaxJar, WooCommerce Ninja Forms Product Add-ons, WooCommerce Wishlists, Table Rate Shipping, Shipment Tracking, Ajax-Enabled Enhanced Layered Navigation, Delivery Notes
Magna-Tiles is a company that innovates for children by teaching children about shapes through play. By customizing WooCommerce, a shopping cart icon was added in a bright orange color to match the theme of their website and item pages have visible pricing, multiple opportunities to add the item to the cart, and several views of the product itself.
- Extentions used: UPS Shipping Method, PayPal Advanced
BLOKKS is a modern, unique and clean online store for wooden building block for kids.
Green Kids Crafts
Green Kid Crafts is a joyful and colorful example of a website built with WooCommerce. A green-covered company that offers creative and educational kits, activities, craft boxes and more.
Pemberley Rose has a minimally cute and appropriate design for kid fashion, design, and home decor. This fun and whimsical store for children cater to a charming array of home decors like wallpaper, bedding, dolls and pillows.
Oakiwear is this amazing local brand selling kids waders and toddler rain gear. They make true outdoor gear for children. Was developed and designed by Northwest Media Collective Inc, each product in the website was touched and the developer has set up some added functionality like size charts. The search functionality is custom as well. They added in a global product search, “just type and press enter”. There are some custom category pages to help feature products.
- Extensions used: WooCommerce MailChimp, ShipStation Integration, Elavon Converge Payment Gateway, Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite, Variation Swatches and Photos, Product CSV Import Suite, Dynamic Pricing, Google Product Feed
Kilenda provides children’s clothing as a service. Its website has a cute and pink-covered e-commerce design that perfectly suits for an online store of kids fashion, baby clothing and accessories.
Was developed by Theo Kusters and designed by Studiohoofddorp, Trendy Kids is a vintage styled website with a white-pink background. This store offers kids clothing, toys, creative hand-crafts.
- Extensions used: WooCommerce Store Catalog PDF Download, WooCommerce PostNL Shipping Method
Lilitup is a Polish modern style online store with a black background. This store selling little shoes for babies.
- Extensions used: WooCommerce MailChimp
Mini Learners offers nursery decor created by Lithuanian born designer. On their WooCommerce store, you’ll find beautiful illustrations for children’s nursery rooms with the main colors black and white.
Blue House Joys
This simple but cute website offers handmade reading nook sets to bring more imaginative play for your home.
- Extensions used: WooCommerce MailChimp, WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro, Stripe
Waggle Dance makes finding active experience gifts for kid easier by show a variety of options through their online marketplace. Parents can select, purchase, gift a useful experience or a birthday party with a difference or a unique service to families.
- Extensions used: Xero, Min/Max Quantities
Glitter & Sjabloon
Glitter & Sjabloon is one of the largest online store specialized in temporary glitter tattoos in The Netherlands. The website was built on a custom child theme based on the Genesis Framework. The online store also offers a special VIP program which customers can apply for an account which gives them VIP discounts, VIP stencils for temporary glitter tattoos.
- Extensions used: WooCommerce Mollie
Zoobug is a modern, unique and clean website. It was modernized with a new fully responsive design,multi-lingual, multi-currencies.
- Extensions used: Xero, GoCardless, Stripe
Total Playground is an example of a website built with WooCommerce. Total Playground offers a wide selection of some of the best playground equipment sets, accessories, and other features to enhance your public or private playground.
Mooshu Trainers features an adorable menu design with dynamic colors and full of childhood feeling. It offers well-designed toddler shoes for kid.
- Extensions used: WooCommerce Social Login, WooCommerce Wishlists, Shipment Tracking, Print Invoices & Packing lists, Authorize.Net AIM
EP provides parents and caregivers with sound advice using the same Cognitive Behavioral Therapy principles that The Total Transformation and our other programs are based upon. The site integrates with SEO, Paid Search, Retargeting, Email Marketing and Google Analytics to create a complete picture of marketing and site performance.
- Extensions used: WooCommerce Freshdesk, WooCommerce Subscriptions
BabyGiftBaskets offers a wide range of baby baskets full of baby gifts that include baby bath products, baby bottles, baby toys, baby lotions and popular baby snacks like animal crackers!
- Extensions used: Shipping Multiple Addresses, Role-Based Payment / Shipping Methods, Table Rate Shipping, Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite, Shipment Tracking, Product CSV Import Suite, Print Invoices & Packing lists, Gravity Forms Product Add-ons, Google Product Feed, Authorize.Net AIM
Creating a website with kids and baby in mind isn’t easy. You’re appealing to a young audience, who have a completely different appreciation of what looks good, what’s engaging, and what appeals to their generation. Starting from scratch can leave you with a long road ahead! For that reason, we’ve created a list of 20+ WooCommerce Examples of Babies & Kids Websites to make you easier to build your own website. There’s an article