At the previous article, you have understood definitely about WooCommerce Shipping Zone Setup so next we’re gonna find out more about supporting plugins which will make your online sale more effective with Woocommerce Image Zoom. In this article, I will introduce to you about YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier which also plays an important role in your product interface. Due to it offers to your visitors a chance to inspect in detail the quality of your products. With YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier you can add a zoom effect to all your product images. The WordPress plugin also adds a slider below the featured image with your product gallery images.
Main features of YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
- Show a bigger size product image on mouseover.
- Enable or disable it on mobile devices.
- Add a slider showing product image thumbnails.
- Customize the slider behavior.
- Customize zoom area width and height and the size of the image to show as zoomed image.
Install YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier.
First of all, to install this plugin, you should install the plugin for Woocommerce YITH Essential Kit # 1 on, then on YITH Plugins >> YITH Essential Kit for Woocommerce # 1 and install YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier. Here is all the step to install this plugin:
- Go to Plugins >> Add new. The Plugins page will show as below:
- Find “YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier” in Search Plugins box
- Click “Install Now” to install the plugin.
- Click “Activate” to activate the plugin
WooCommerce Zoom Image Setup
Once you installed the plugin, your products automatically have an effect, but it also provides a section called General Settings so you can customize the options in YITH >> Zoom magnifier.
- Activate YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier: Activate zoom effect for product image.
- Activate on mobile device: Activate zoom effect on mobile devices.
- Forced Image Size: Pressed to display image size suitable for this plugin, so choose if you want to show well.
- Zoom Box Width: The width of the image display area in zoom mode.
- Zoom Box Height: The width of the image display area in zoom mode, up to the auto.
- Image size: The size of the products’ avatar.
- Zoom Box Position: Display position of zoom box.
- Zoom Box Position for mobile devices: Display position of zoom box on the mobile devices.
- Loading label: The letters show while it is loading.
- Lens Opacity: Zoom lens opacity.
- Blur: Enable auto blurring.
- Activate Slider: Enable shrinks the image inside the product avatar.
- Activate Responsive Slider: Activate slide for Responsive.
- Items: Number of thumbnails displayed in the slide.
- Circular carousel: Enable the display in a loop, the next slide of the last will be the first slide.
- Infinite carousel: Enable the display of product image, respectively.
In conclusion, you have a closer look and understand deeply about WooCommerce Image Zoom. This feature will help the customer look the product easier which also benefits for your sales.
For the next article, I will introduce to you about YITH Essential Kit for Woocommerce which is one of the best free plugins you should use.