Login section is really important since it makes one random visitor become a return customer of your site, which is almost always beneficial for your business. In today article, you will learn how to create WooCommerce login for your site and WooCommerce Redirect with the use of extensions and shortcodes.
With this free Sign Up/ Login plugin, you can easily create a sign up and login process for your ecommerce site. This plugin allows you to:
- Create a Sign Up and Login Page
- Create a Sign Up and Login Popup
- Design a Page Header that gives you access to both these pages or popups
This wordpress plugin gets you do that by providing three simple shortcodes that you can paste on your site code to create either Signup/Login Widgets or Pages system for your website. The shortcodes provided are:
- Login form – [lsphe-login-form]
- Signup form – [lsphe-signup-form]
- For both login and register form – [lsphe-header]
For headers and templates, you can use this code –
<?php echo do_shortcode('[lsphe-header]' ); ?>
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Login.
Step 1: log in to your WordPress dashboard >Plugins > Add New
Step 2: In the search field type “WooCommerce Login” > Search Plugins
Step 3: Once you’ve found the plugin, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description > click Install Now
Step 4: The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
Step 5: If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
The manual installation method involves downloading WooCommerce Login plugin in zip. file here and then uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
To the upgradation of WooCommerce Login, here are new features from $29 premium
- Logout link tooltip and icon feature added.
- Font icon added for login signup links.
- Option to select a popup layout from three available choices.
- Option to Set Popup Style as Lightbox or Dropdown.
- Auto Load Popup Option lets you set time (in seconds) after which the popup appears on the loaded page.
- You could Enable/Disable Terms & Conditions on Registration Page.
- Choice to integrate Social Login Plugin into Popup. This includes option to a.) Enable social login, b.) Upload Facebook icon image, c.) Upload Google+ icon image.
- Set social account layout (as up or down.)
- You could customize the name of the labels like ‘Heading’, ‘Username Label’, ‘Password Label’ , ‘Email Label’ etc., in Login Form, Register Form & Pop Open link.
- Styling Options for Advanced Customization includes choice to select BG Color, BG Image, Border Color, Size & Style, Popup & Button’s Color, Font Size, Border etc.
- Other advanced Customization Settings Options include- setting field placeholder (for Username, Email & Password), link label (for Forget Password, Login, Register) etc.
- Add description in the Description Box available for ‘Login’ & ‘Register’.
- Set a Popup ‘Entrance’ Effect from the given list of Effects, that includes bounceIn, fadIn, slideInUp, rotateIn and more such options.
- Set a Popup ‘Exit’ Effect like bounceOut, fadeOut, rotateOut & slideOutUp.
- The Pop up is mobile compatible.
WooCommerce Login Redirect
When your user will login or register in your site they will be redirected to the my-account page – the same page every time they login. Which can be a bad user experience for your site. To make your redirect system for comformtable you can redirect your user to any specific page. You can redirect the user to the shop page then the user will be able to see the shop page directly which can save their time. Also, you can redirect them to any page like as blog page, thank you page, cart page etc.
This plugin may help you to increase the user experience and this can save their time. You can redirect the user without any coding knowledge. This plugin will help you to handle your user redirection. So, I recommend you to install this plugin and give it a try.
So now you have intergrate a WooCommerce login successfully into your site.
Having any questions, leave them at the comment section below and we’d love to answer.