When you’re building a WooCommerce Product Slider for your store, WooSlider is one of the first options that comes to mind. It is a WooCommerce extension that allows you to install slideshows of WooCommerce items using the well known WooSlider plugin. This is based on the WooSlider plugin and can be added to allow a slider in your store, and also pages and posts.
This requires the WooSlider plugin.
To install WooSlider, you need to follow these steps:
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce.com account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Initiate the extension.
Embedding Product SlideShows
Inside a new page or post, click the Add Media button.
Inside the Media Uploader, click on the SlideShows tab and select Products from SlideShow Type.
Create options for the slider, and click Insert Slideshow.
When inserting a SlideShow, you will have these options available:
- Number of Products
- Use thumbnails for Pagination: this option lets you choose whether to use thumbnails for navigation within the slider.
- Show “Add to Cart” button
- Link the Slide Title to the product
- Check product in stock
- Featured products only
WooSlider is a helpful extension for when you want to display your products through a slideshow. With its clear options and instructions for use, users can easily modify their slideshows’ settings to make the slider in their store attract the most attention from potential customers.