In the last article, I introduced to you an overview of WooCommerce MailChimp. So I hope that can be useful for you. And, the next one, have you ever thought about how you could increase your turnover by the use of a newsletter system like YITH WooCommerce MailChimp? Moreover, it split users into various interest lists in order to send them emails that encourage them to come back to your shop and make a new purchase.
Introduction About YITH WooCommerce MailChimp
YITH WooCommerce MailChimp manages users’ subscriptions directly from your e-commerce. In order to configure the plugin in the correct way and clear your doubts about its functioning, we invite you to follow this guide. Moreover, it makes specific marketing campaigns via email for customers of your shop by using MailChimp. If you can manage your contacts in a more systematic way, you can surely be more convincing and you’ll see sales in your shop increase. All this can be managed automatically in a few simple gestures by this new YITH plugin.
Main Benefit When Using YITH WooCommerce MailChimp
Integrate MailChimp to your shop and make specific campaigns for your customers
With YITH WooCommerce MailChimp you can manage email marketing campaigns for your e-commerce in a few simple gestures. You can add contacts from your shop after order creation or completion, automatically or only after customer’s consent. You can profit from all benefits that an email service provider such as MailChimp grants you to promote your new products, your offers, your shop, to simply keep in touch with your customers or whatever you want. We all know that email marketing is a very powerful tool for shop promoting and sale increasing, especially when managed tidily and systematically with targeted campaigns that have a much higher sale conversion rate.
Get perfect integration of MailChimp into your e-commerce
An opportunity to let you benefit from all advantages that an email marketing service provider offers so that you can manage contacts from your shop in an easy and almost automatic way and create specific campaigns for your target customers. The more targeted and specific campaigns are conceived, the higher is the conversion rate of your email campaign. With YITH WooCommerce MailChimp you can manage users’ subscriptions directly from your e-commerce.
Feature Of YITH WooCommerce MailChimp
Free Version Features
- Integrate WordPress and WooCommerce with your MailChimp profile, by letting your customers automatically subscribe one of your lists during checkout.
- Register new users as soon as their order is either placed or completed.
- Show a checkbox to let them explicitly allow subscription or not.
- Send a confirmation email on a subscription or not (double opt-in – handled by MailChimp).
- Update a user that is already registered to the list or not.
- Send a “Welcome email” to newly subscribed users (welcome email – handled by MailChimp).
Premium Version Features
- All features of the free version
- Specify interest groups for new subscriptions during checkout.
- An advanced selection mode that allows you to add a user to more than one lists and specify interest groups (if any) for each of them.
- In advanced mode, associate WooCommerce checkout fields to MailChimp list fields, so that users’ profiles are automatically populated.
- In advanced mode, specify conditions for new subscriptions to the list.
- Use a shortcode to print on the screen an AJAX form for registration to the list.
With The Premium Version Of YITH WooCommerce MailChimp:
- Integrate the powerful feature “E-commerce 360”: To track the purchases after a MailChimo campaign
- Manage successfully the interest groups. If your users subscribe again to one of your lists, you can change them or add them to those already existent.
- Control the interest groups from the plugin itself. Without the need to access to MailChimp to ease the subscription of your users.
- Coordinate your lists: choosing the related interest groups, or addressing the users in the list you prefer.
- Let your users subscribe to the newsletter from any part of the site. Thanks to a comfortable shortcode that you can modify freely from the related section.
- Take advantage of a side widget: quick and easy to use, so that you can address your users to the newsletter subscription from the sidebars of your store.
- Change the style of shortcodes and widgets. Without touching any theme or plugin’s file, you will have the complete access to modify them following your needs.
- Export your lists details: Automatically with just one click, or downloading a CSV file you can use freely
- Create Ad- Hoc campaigns for the users who are on the waiting list for your products. Use the plugin in combination with YITH WooCommerce waiting list to export on MailChimp the list of users who show interest in your out of stock products
- Take advantage of the WPML compatibility: you are free to easily translate the plugin with the powerful WPML to.
How To Install?
Step 1: Unzip the downloaded zip file.
Step 2: Upload the plugin folder into the directory of
wp-content/plugins/ your WordPress site.
Step 3: Activate
YITH WooCommerce Mailchimp from Plugins page
YITH WooCommerce MailChimp will add a new submenu called “Mailchimp” under “YIT Plugins” menu. Here you are able to configure all the plugin settings.
To sum up, YITH WooCommerce MailChimp is a useful plugin for you. If you have any problem with it, you can post your comment in below.