The wishlist is one of the most useful features of an e-commerce. It encourages users to come back, allowing products tracking they consider interesting until the purchase step. Moreover, if users share their wishlist — to friends, or through social networks — this will enhance the sales and will help the promotion of your online business. With YITH WooCommerce Wishlist you could simultaneously send promotional emails to all users who added a specific product to their wishlist.
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin Overview
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin. Among one of the most used on market, this plugin strong point is its several features, such as the possibility for users to create multiple wishlists in order to split products in the best way.
What can really make the difference in conversions and amount of sales is, without a doubt, the freedom to share your own wishlist, even on social networks? This increases indirect sales. Can you imagine the sales volume that can be generated during holidays or birthdays, when relatives and friends will be looking at your clients’ wishlists in search for a gift to buy?YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin Features
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin Features
Main Features Of Free Version
- Select wishlist page
- Select where displaying shortcode “add to wishlist”
- Customize columns that will be shown in wishlist table
- Show “Add to Cart” button in wishlist table
- Show the date when the product has been added to the wishlist (only for logged users)
- Remove items from wishlist after having added them to the cart
- Redirect to checkout page after adding items to the cart
- Share wishlist on social channels (for logged users only)
- Fully customize colors and style
Main Features Of Premium Version
- All features of the free version
- View wishlists created (by logged users)
- View of popular products (added to wishlists)
- Enable/disable wishlist features for unlogged users, except for the sharing feature
- Show a notice to unlogged users: invite them to log in to benefit from all wishlist functionalities
- Allow users to create as many wishlists as they want
- Allow users to manage wishlists, rename and delete them, add or remove items
- Allow users to search registered wishlists and to display them
- Allow users to set visibility options for each wishlist, by making them either public (visible to anyone), private (visible to owner only) or shared (visible only to people it has been shared with)
When Using The Premium Version Of The Plugin You Can:
- Create multiple wishlists: Users will be able to create and manage multiple wishlists, in case they prefer to split the products by category or by other paratemeters.
- Make one or more wishlists private: allow users to make their wishlist private or public: if public, they can share it with friends, relatives and on social networks.
- Ask for an estimate for the products in the wishlist: let users send the wishlist to the administrator of the e- commerce to ask for a custom estimate about the product they are interested in.
- Allow searching users’ wishlists: add a search form on the site to let people consult public wishlists
- Observe users’ wishlists to understand their needs: determine statistics to know better your customers’ need and to make special discounts and promotions for most popular products.
Benefit When Using YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
There are many advantages when using YITH WooCommerce Wishlist I will talk right now. First of all, With YITH WooCommerce Wishlist you can add a link on each product detail page.
Clicking on this will add the product to a Wishlist page, that is automatically created by the plugin for you. Second, Users will then be able to manage their Wishlist by moving products gathered here to the cart or by simply removing them. Finally, It offers your visitors the chance to add the products of your WooCommerce store to a wishlist page.
How To Install?
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new” option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
After completing the upload of the plugin, you can activate it. Go to “Plugins”, select the plugin and click on the “Activate” option.
To sum up, I have shown you YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, one of the best plugin of WooCommerce. It can earn a huge amount of money if you use in right way. And I hope this article will be helpful for your business.